Suppose, you are working on your computing system and it crashes abruptly, in such cases, there is a need to restore your device. Same can be the case with any antivirus that is installed on your computer. If we talk about Norton, it is essential software that is very necessary software in order to prevent your computer from the virus attacks and other online threats. Norton provides complete security to your computer from the unauthorized access and also increases the potential to fight back the infection on your device.
It is important to recover your system with Norton antivirus that you can perform via norton.com/setup. Once you have recovered the system, you can easily reinstall Norton setup on your device. In order to reinstall Norton setup, you need to have a licensed product key. You can get your product key by accessing your Norton account on Norton’s official website that goes by the URL www.norton.com/setup. In this article, you will find out the steps to reinstall the Norton software after the System restoration occurs.
What are the essential steps to reinstall Norton antivirus?
There are certain steps that you need to follow in order to successfully reinstall the Norton antivirus. These steps are as follows:-
- In the initial step, you have to open your web browser and then you have to type the address of Norton website that is www.norton.com/setup.
- In the next step, you have to click on the “Sign in” tab and then enter the credentials that are associated with your Norton account.
- Download the Norton Software that you wish to reinstall.
- You need to click on the “RUN” option in order to run the Norton Download Manager.
- Now, in order to run the installation wizard, you need to double click on the downloaded file.
- Click on the “Browse” option and then select a location where you actually wish to download the file.
- You have to read the user agreement and then click on the “Agree and Install” tab.
- Now, you have to enter the email address and password for your Norton account and then click on the “Done” option.
- Congratulations! You have successfully reinstalled the Norton Antivirus software.
For Further Assistance:-
It is easy to reinstall the Norton after System Restore and the steps that have been already discussed in the passage will guide you to the way for same. In case, you are still unable to reinstall the Norton setup by following the steps, then it is recommended to visit Norton’s official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup.