If you are a Windows 10 user and you do not want to use Norton on your Windows device anymore, then you may easily remove norton.com/setup from your device. Although it is not recommended to remove the antivirus program since it provides over-all protection to your PC. Sometimes, it starts to create hassle in your work and in this situation you do not have any other option other than removing it. There are three ways through which you can do it and these are discussed below.
Steps to Uninstall Norton from Windows 10
Method-1: From the Windows Control Panel
- From your Windows 10, click on the “Start” option and then go to “All apps”.
- Now you have to click on the “Control Panel” option from the “Windows System”.
- From the Windows 10 Control Panel, click on “Uninstall a program”.
- After this, tap on the “Norton” product which you want to remove.
- In the end, click on “Uninstall” or “Change” option and restart your computer to complete the process.
This action will completely remove the Norton product from your Windows 10.
Method-2: From the Windows 10 start menu
- Open your PC and go to the Windows 10 taskbar.
- Tap on the “Start” option and go to “All Programs” or “All apps” option whichever you see.
- Now you will see a list of installed programs from which you have to click on the “Norton Security” option.
- After this, tap on the “Uninstall Norton Security” option and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- Finally, restart your computer to uninstall Norton completely.
You can also uninstall your Norton product of norton.com/setup from the “Start Screen”. You just have to right-click on the “Norton” icon and click on the “Uninstall” option. After this, you have to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Norton removal process.