One can run the Norton Autofix tool to detect and repair all the faults related to Norton Internet Security. For all those who are unaware of what Norton Autofix can do, need to know that it is a diagnostic tool that scans and fixes problems with Norton Internet security automatically. In case, the tool doesn’t resolve your problem it is recommended to visit the Norton Support site for further assistance via norton.com/setup.
If you have installed Norton setup on your devices then it is also recommended to run the Norton AutoFix Tool on your computers. This article will highlight the steps to run Norton Autofix on your devices along with the common issues related to the Norton Autofix tool.
How to run the Norton Autofix tool on your device?
It is important to run the Norton Autofix tool on your computing systems so that you can scan the detected issues and fix them priory. The following steps are required to run Norton Autofix:-
- Launch the Norton setup by clicking on the Norton icon.
- Now, click on the “Help” option and then click on the “Get Support” option that is visible in the Norton Internet Security main window.
- Now, click on of the options from below:
- If you think that there is a problem in the internet connection, then make sure the device is connected and then click on the “Retry” option.
- You have to click on the “Skip” option if you still see internet connection problem.
- If the problem is not fixed automatically then click on the “Open Support Web Site” option, by doing this you will be redirected to norton.com/setup.
- If the issue is resolved, then click on the “Close” option.
- Congratulations!! You can now run the Autofix tool.
What are the common connectivity issues with the Norton Autofix tool?
To use the Norton Autofix tool, you need to make sure that the device is connected to the Internet. There can be certain connectivity issues with Norton Autofix tool you just need to consider the few checks:
- Make sure your network cable is connected accurately.
- You need to check whether the wireless settings are set up correctly or not.
- The correct configuration of the network adapter should be there.
- It is important to verify that the cable modem is connected to the internet.
Note: For more checks, you can visit Norton’s official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup
In a Conclusive viewpoint:-
When you install Norton setup on your computers, the issues related to files and documents can be resolved with the help of the Norton Autofix tool. In case, the issue persists, then you can get help from Norton Customer Support assistants via its official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup or you can also try to reinstall Norton setup using the Norton Uninstall and Reinstall tool. This can help you in resolving your issues correctively.