It is important to acknowledge that if the Norton license is installed in the device which you are not using and will no longer be in use then it is a better option to transfer or move the Norton license to another device. To do the transfer process you need to follow certain steps to avoid interruptions in the process. Here, this article will help you to use one Norton license on another device. So let us take the discussion forward and know more about it.
What are the steps to access the Norton license to another device?
- The first and foremost step is to sign in to the Norton account.
- Go to the devices page and identify the device that you do not want.
Point to remember: The device must appear with the green status. If the device that is not used appears to be red or orange in color then you can easily remove the device from the Norton account and use the license.
- Tap on the “Ellipse” icon that is available on the page.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Manage License” option from the menu on-screen.
- Click on the “Device Name” field on the “Manage device” page.
- Under the “What would you like to do” option you have to tap on the “Remove Norton” button.
- Click on the “Next” option.
- Go to the “Remove Norton” window and tap on the “Yes” button.
- Click on the “Install Now” option from the page that appears on-screen.
- After this, you have to select the “Download” option to install Norton on your current device.
- If you wish to get the Norton on a different device, then tap on the “Send Link” option.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Read Also >> How to use Norton Power Eraser for scanning your computer?
How to install the Norton license on the new device?
- First of all, you have to sign in to the Norton account.
- Under the Norton subscription, check if you have the licenses left with the subscription.
- Click the “Download” option if you have an unused license.
- Tap on the “Send a download link” button and follow the instructions on-screen.
- Remember, to get the text message with a download link you have to tap on the “Text” option.
- Select the country from the drop-down list and enter the mobile number when prompted.
- After this tap on the “>” icon and copy the download link.
- Just tap on the “Copy Link” and get the app on your mobile.
- Now, scan the QR code on the right side of the screen.
Hopefully, we hope that this article helps you with the process to transfer and use the Norton subscription via norton.com/setup on the new device or another device. However, if you have queries or want more information about the topic then you can visit the official website and get assistance for the same.