If you wish to access a secured online platform then you should know the importance of having the Norton Safe Web. This software protects you when you surf, search or shop online using the Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other web browser. In layman’s language, you can freely access the internet without being worried about maintaining your web security.
Moreover, it analyzes the security levels of the website which you visit and it shows that if these websites are free from virus or malware affected files. It provides the site rating icons to the search you do on web browsers so that you can know how much malicious content is present and which site can affect your device. Through this article, you will get to learn the basics to manage the Norton safe web on your device. So, let us get started!
What are the steps to turn on or turn off the Norton safe Web in Google Chrome?
In order to perform the steps to turn off or turn on the Norton safe web from the extensions page while using Google Chrome, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
Read Also >> World of Dark Web: Good versus Evil
- First of all, you have to start Google chrome.
- Click on the “Settings” option from the window.
- You have to go to the “More Tools” and tap on the “Extensions”.
- On the extensions page, if the Norton safe web is enabled then you have to uncheck the Enabled box.
- Remember, if the Norton safe web is disabled, then you have to check the “Enabled” box.
- You have to restart Google Chrome after this.
What are the steps to turn on or turn off the Norton safe Web in Mozilla Firefox?
To manage the Norton safe Web in Mozilla Firefox from the add-ons page, you have to follow the instructions that are directed as below:
- First of all, you have to start the Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the Add- ons, on the Firefox menu.
- On the extensions tab, you have to click on the “Enable” option.
- Remember, if the Norton Safe Web is not in gray color then you have to tap on the “Disable” button.
- Just restart the “Mozilla Firefox option.
What are the steps to turn on or turn off the Norton safe Web in Safari?
If you are using Mac devices, then you need to use Safari as your web browser, then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to start the “Safari” option.
- Tap on the “Preferences” option.
- You have to click on the “Extensions” option.
- On the left window, if the Norton safe search is enabled, just uncheck the box.
- If the Norton Safe search is disabled, then you have to enable it.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, through this article, you have got the information to manage the Norton safe web. However, if you are still stuck in between the steps that you can visit the official website and get assistance for the same from the technical assistants available on the website round the clock to assist you with best possible solutions.